Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 4: Recovery

Howdy Everyone!

This past week was pretty intense and busy, despite me freeing up some time by not having to study my Gomaru Ryu Bukendo stuff for testing. This past week was the last week of workouts, now I go into a recovery week to finish out phase 1; its basically a week concentrating on cardiovascular fitness, allowing the body to recover from the hard resistance training I've endured over the past three weeks. Yoga, Core Synergistics, and a bit of martial arts rounds out this next week.

The end of this next week also marks my Day 30 mark on the program. So, next Monday, I'll give you guys a post mortem on what I've accomplished in the first 30 Days of the Program.

Then, its on to Phase 2, where I'm thinking about upping my workout weight to enough to max out in 8-10 reps, or sticking to the 12-15 rep maxout for developing lean muscle and stuff. Here's what Phase 2 Brings for the first three weeks:

- Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, Ab Ripper X
- Plyometrics
- Back & Biceps, Ab Ripper X
- Yoga X
- Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
- Kenpo X
- Rest/X Stretch

Everyday, for weeks 5-7, then another Recovery and Ab Focus for Week 8. That will be my 60 day mark! Seems so far away!

Anywho, tonight was Halloween. I snuggled up on the couch with Sarah and watched the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street. I really enjoyed the heck out of it. I loved the occasional cinematic and visual tips of the hat to the original. I really like Jackie Earl Haley as Rorschach in Watchmen, and outside of Robert Englund, I don't think they could have gotten a better person to play Freddy.

Also, this week finished out my work for my buddy's clothing company GeekdomWear.com; I designed some fun, cartoony takes on some Halloween Classics for several of their products, and now I can finally show off some of the work I did for them:












Happy Halloween everyone, hope it was great, and some more updates soon!  Enjoy and have a great week!

====Kaishin Chado====

No comments:

Post a Comment